Thursday, July 29, 2010

Campaign 16 Orders Are In!


I just wanted to be sure to thank my customers for their Campaign 16 orders! Your support is most appreciated. You will each be getting free samples with your orders, and don't forget that you can request samples of most every product available, so you can try before you buy. Please let me know what items you are interested in when I drop off your orders, which should be out for delivery by Monday!

I also wanted to remind my loyal clients that you may continue to order items from your Campaign 16 brochure for up to 4 weeks after the order due date. Life gets busy, and budgets get tight, so this is AVON's way of letting you take advantage of special promotion prices, and not be left behind! My website will reflect the current Campaign at any given time, but I am happy to give any new customers my past brochures, so you can compare prices and save money.

Again, a heartfelt thanks to my customers. I couldn't do this without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment