Thursday, July 8, 2010

Welcome to the Blog!


Thank you for checking out my page! I will be posting beauty tips, AVON reviews, sales and specials, as well as information on how to build a business and become a successful AVON Sales Representative. Men, don't be shy about reading up, as well. Aside from offering many guy friendly products, I'll be offering gift ideas for the special lady in your life.

Enjoy many of the vintage AVON ads I'll be putting up. The company has been empowering women for 124 years! Even Suze Orman's mother was an AVON Lady.

Check out my personal website to shop, or learn about the business opportunity: http://www.youravon.com/jrender. I'm happy to answer any questions you have, and would love to be your AVON Vixen!

Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment