Sunday, August 29, 2010

I love Sundays!

Sundays are always the day that my AVON orders arrive.  After bagging my orders for my customers, and flipping through the newest brochure, I opened and tried the last two items from the Solutions Total Radiance line that I'd ordered.  I am working on a video blog review of the products, so watch this space.  I'll post that as soon as I work out some audio issues I am having.

Also, as a reminder to my customers, your orders will start being delivered on Monday.  When I drop them off, please let me know if there are any samples I can order for you, to include with your next order.

As for me, I'm going to be giving myself a little mani/pedi with my new Tantastic orange Nailwear Pro Nail Enamel, and watch some re-runs of House!  

No comments:

Post a Comment