Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Thanks, Again...


I want to say thank you, yet again, to my customers for this campaign's orders. Your business is greatly appreciated. Look for some new fragrance, and skincare samples when your orders are delivered. As I mentioned last time, you can request samples of anything you would like to "try before you buy". Please let me know when I drop off your orders next week.

I took advantage of the Solutions skincare promotion to get a cleanser for 99 cents with any other skincare purchase, and will be writing a review of the Radiance line, just as soon as I've had a week or so to try it. I hear it is very similar to Clinique, which I have used in the past. Women are usually very loyal when it comes to their skincare, and their foundation, so I am totally hopeful that it will be as awesome as the other products I use from AVON. In the long run, it will save me close to a couple hundred dollars a year, and that is very exciting. This is especially so, when I think about putting that money towards next year's vacation to Austin, TX for ACL Fest!

Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment