Sunday, August 1, 2010

Product Review: Clearskin Pore Penetrating Invigorating Scrub


I am constantly impressed with each new item I order from AVON. Clearskin's Pore Penetrating Invigorating Scrub is no exception! This product is very similar to another scrub that AVON discontinued in 2008, but this one has the added benefit of witch hazel, which reduces bacteria on the skin, and helps to prevent future breakouts.

When I first squeezed some out of the tube, I noticed how fine the exfoliators were. Almost like sand. I'd typically used a product which had much larger grains in it, and wasn't sure what to make of it at first. When I stepped into the shower, and got my face wet, I started polishing with it, and was instantly hit by an awesome cooling sensation. With summers as hot as they are here in Oklahoma, it felt like air conditioning for my skin. In fact, I left it on for several minutes, while I washed and conditioned my hair, because I did not want to rinse it off. When I did, though, my skin felt so smooth, and refined! I tend to dry out rather easily, but this product did not parch my skin at all. My toner and moisturizer went on smoother. My make-up looked better.

Though this is my first time using the product, I will keep faithfully trying it, until I can get my summer skin breakout back under control. I will put up another post in a couple of days to let you know how it's working. I will say, that my acne scarring from high school looked much diminished after only one use! I'm a believer, based on that alone. I do wholeheartedly recommend this product to anyone looking for a scrub that performs like a microderm, but costs less than a Starbucks vanilla latte.

Go forth and look beautiful!

http://www.youravon.com/jrender

No comments:

Post a Comment